WEBINAR – The importance of feedback during times of change
During times of change, the employee experience is often one of the first things to be overlooked – with businesses instead focusing on how to minimise disruption and maintain a sense of ‘business as usual’. Over the last few months many companies have decided to pull back their engagement surveys, fearing it’s the wrong time to be seeking feedback from employees. In truth, their experience or sentiments are one of the most important things to be considered during change and uncertain times.
In this webinar, Culture Amp Senior People Scientist Charlotte Burt will argue why it’s more important than ever to gather employee feedback and why running an engagement survey during volatile times is crucial to long term business success. Furthermore, we will hear first-hand from the HR Director DACH & NORDICS of Reckitt Benckiser, Mrs. Friederike Rissing on their learnings.
- Are a CEO, Business owner or HR professional who wants to help employees transition better this period of change and uncertainty
- Want to explore ways in which your company can act on people and culture data to drive success through change
- Discover what learnings we can use for the new normal, whatever it may be
- Want to discover how a large company as Reckitt Benckiser has addressed this challenging period in terms of employee relations
Then this webinar is for you. The session will also resume in a networking session, to explore challenges and share ideas.
- Charlotte Burt – Senior People Scientist, Culture Amp UK
- Friederike Rissing – HR Director, Reckitt Benckiser DACH & NORDICS
The discussion will be moderated by David Sebastian Stein, Managing Partner Romania of Stein & Partner.
Date and time – Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 15:00 – 16:30.
- 15:00 – 16:00 – Keynotes and Q&A session.
- 16:00 – 16:30 – Networking in small groups, discussing challenges and exchanging ideas.
Participation is free of charge and link will only be sent to pre-registered attendees. By submitting this form, you agree to share your information with the webinar organizers, Stein and Partner.