Since 1959, the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) has set the quality standard for the executive search and leadership consulting profession. Its members are the leaders in executive talent and leadership advisory solutions.
AESC Members, ranging in size from large global executive search and leadership consulting firms and networks to regional and boutique firms, represent 16,000+ trusted professionals spanning 1450+ offices in 70+ countries. Members leverage their access and expertise to find, place and develop more than 100,000 executives each year in board and C-level positions for the world’s leading organizations of all types and sizes.
AESC facilitates diverse and innovative thinking in global leadership. World-class executive search and leadership consulting firms join AESC to demonstrate their deep commitment to the quality standard AESC represents and to shape the future of the profession. Business leaders worldwide retain AESC members as trusted advisors to minimize risk and gain competitive advantage in their industries.
AESC and its members share a deep commitment to the highest quality standards in executive search and leadership consulting—for the benefit of clients and the profession. They are dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide.
To deliver on their shared purpose, AESC supports its members and works to raise the visibility of the profession among CEOs, Boards and other leaders, providing best practices and connection to best-in-class firms.
The promise to their members is to Shape. Connect. Educate.
- Shape quality standards, legislative response and best practices.
- Connect members with peers, clients and candidates.
- Educate through insights, trends and continuous learning.
This is how they deliver on their promise to AESC Members:
- providing best practice guidelines, on topics ranging from data privacy to diversity and inclusion, all rigorously designed to provide best-in-class results for their clients;
- increasing awareness of the value of executive search and leadership consulting through research and thought leadership on global executive talent, while shining a light on its members as standard bearers of quality in the profession;
- monitoring legislation and regulation impacting the profession, helping members stay current and compliant, and providing clients’ peace of mind;
- providing its members exclusive insights, from market trends to peer exchange forums, all designed to help members operate their businesses successfully;
- providing continuing education that allows members to expand their knowledge and differentiate among the competition